In the framework of a total quality strategy Betzer is committed to the "zero-defect" principle. Our process-orientated quality management system is structured to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949, DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001. The processes and procedures are laid down in a management manual that can be accessed online throughout the company.
The manufacturing process is controlled and adjusted in a worker self-check by means of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
A computernetwork with interconnected measuring stations (CAQ) and electronic gauges assists in controlling the running production in the manufacturing departments. The measured values can be printed out as a production log. All measuring instruments used are subject of regular inspection.
Our staff participates in further qualification and training courses in accordance with a training schedule, with a view to continuously improving our processes, products and services.
We have been certified to ISO/TS 16949, DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001.
- The customer is the main focus of our business.
- We manufacture high standard precision screws and cold formed parts according to the drawings.
- We help our customers to achieve optimally designed fasteners in accordance with the application.
- We develop new products with the aim of reducing costs which benefits the customers.
- Our suppliers are our partners and are selected on the grounds of their reliability and quality competence.
- Our factory equipment, the machinery and every process in our company are subject to continuous improvement.
- We constantly invest in staff, machinery and equipment to ensure profit is made and jobs are guaranteed.
- The quality goal is "zero defect production".
- Our product shipments are punctual and reliable.