Locking ribs for sensitive surfaces
Locking ribs under the screw head for sensitive surfaces to prevent loosening.
The ribs cause the supporting surface to deform and then harden, thus increasing the loosening torque of the screw.
- More efficient loosening protection than tooth lock washers or the like.
- Reduced number of assembly components.
- Improved feeding at the assembly compared to screws combined with washers.
- No formation of chips in mounting process.
- Reduced notching in the component.
- Reduced costs for the assembly in total.