Thread forming screw for metal connections with dog point
For stamped holes, rims and blind holes in metals.
- For stamped holes, rims and blind holes in metals.
- The dog point helps to find the hole and to position the screw rectangular to it.
- The pentagon-shaped thread forming area helps to position the screw and forms the internal thread in the component.
- The betzer pentaform II screw is case hardened and tempered.
- No thread cutting required beforehand by using the betzer pentaform II screw.
- Thread forming without chips, no loss of material.
- Economized production sequence.
- Reduced overall weight of the component or subassembly.
- Lower overall cost of assembly using pentaform II screws.
- Optimal, straight mounting, especially in case of manual use.
- Low tapping torques.
- High tightening torques are possible.
- Maximal load transmission by perfect fitting between screw head and component.
- Avoidance of notch effect under the screw head.
- The positive fit of the betzer pentaform II screw in the self-formed thread prevents pontaneous loosening.