Multi tool recess
One multi tool recess for the use of screw drivers with
ix-drive, cross or slot shape.
- Cross-slotted form but vertical recess.
- Four wide, rounded flanks for high load transmission.
- Suitable also for the use of conventional screw-drivers for cross or slot recesses.
- Recess sizes based on the standard cross recess sizes (Z/H) .
- Easy single handed assembly by fixing the screw tightly on the ix-drive screw-driver bit.
- Easier horizontal or overhead mounting also from non-magnetic screws e.g. out of stainless steel.
- Quick and easy removal and tightening also with conventional screw-drivers for cross or slot recesses.
- The rounded shaping of the ix-dive recess achieves a good visual result on screw head.
- Only very litte vertical contact pressure necessary - no „cam-out-effect“.
- Maximum load transmission possible on very low height of heads and penetration depths.
- One multi tool recess for the use of screw drivers with
- ix-drive, cross or slot shape.
- Shorter assembly time due to the tight fitting of the bit in the ix-drive recess.
- Design of flatter screw heads with lower penetration depths of the recess possible.
- Very well suited for automatic and manual mounting.